* Evernote or Dropbox software must be installed on computer for "Send To Cloud" function to work with those services.
* Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
* For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using MP Navigator EX software and selecting the 1-click feature then "Save to PC."
* Scan speed indicates the time measured between pressing the scan button of the scanner driver and the on-screen status display turns off. Scan speed will vary depending upon a number of factors.
* To install using Windows® OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF * * Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
* Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP.
Internet Connection required during software installation
Model - Canon Lide120, Type - Flatbed Scanner, Resolution - 2400 x 4800dpi, Scanning Speed (B & W) - 3.7 msec/line (300 dpi), 5.6 msec/line (2400dpi), Scanning Speed (Color) - 3.7 msec/line (300 dpi), 16.7 msec/line (2400dpi), Scanning Speed (Gray) - 3.7 msec/line (300 dpi), 5.6 msec/line (2400dpi), Scan Size - A4, LTR, Monochrome Bit Depth - 16bit input -> 8bit, Color Bit Depth - 48bit input -> 48/24bit, Grayscale Bit Depth - 16bit input -> 8bit, Scan File Format - CIS, Light Source - 3-colour (RGB) LED, Interface (Built-in) - USB, OS Compatibility - Windows 7, 8, 8.1, Vista SP1 & SP2, XP SP3, MICR/ OCR - Built-in OCR, Dimensions (WxHxD) - 250 x 370 x 40mm, Weight (kg) - 1.6Kg, Others - EZ-Scan Buttons: 4 buttons (PDF, AUTOSCAN, COPY, SEND), Warranty - 1 year, Part No - Lide 120
CanoScan LiDE 120
- Product Code: Canon Lide120 Scanner
- Availability: In Stock